Amnio Flo is an injectable, morselized, flowable tissue allograft derived from human placental amnion which functions as a biologic structural matrix to facilitate and enhance tissue healing and repair. This product provides an optimized environment for tissue growth, repair, and healing with less nflammation and reduced scarring. Amnio Flo can be injected or used topically.
Ease to use:
– Cryopreserved as a sterile, frozen liquid shipped overnight in an easy-to-open vial.
– Melts into a viscous liquid simple to inject where desired.
– Easy to draw and administer with a syringe and 20-gauge or larger hypodermic needle.
– May be applied directly to interior or exterior skin layers.
– May be applied directly to treated or damaged tissue.
– May be used according to physician preference.
– Amnio Flo is a natural biologic alternative to synthetic products
– Amnio Flo is derived from live, healthy, prescreened donors after live child birth
– Donor selection and amniotic tissue recovery and processing procedures meet or exceed all applicable medical industry standards
– Amnio Flo products undergo independent sterility testing
– Amnio Flo products are free of MHC class II antigens that are normally associated with the immune response
– Reduces fibroblast infiltration and promotes tissue reconstruction by down-regulating TGF-B receptor expression by fibroblasts.
– Contains important growth factors and proteins including PGE2, WNT4, GDF-11, PDGF, VEGF, EGF, FGF and TGF-B, which promote collagen matrix formation and cellular proliferation while minimizing the formation of scar tissue.
– Reduces inflammation and pain
– Composed of collagens and structural proteins that support angiogenesis, tissue growth, and collagen production during tissue regeneration and repair.
-Composed of collagens and structural proteins that support angiogenesis, tissue growth, and collagen production during tissue regeneration and repair.
– Higher concentrations of PGE2 than competitor products. Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) is secreted by mesenchymal stem cells in response to injury. This molecule decreases inflammation and modulates immunity by converting macrophages to the phenotype that secretes IL-10. It is also a known inhibitor of fibrosis by by limiting fibroblast proliferation, migration, collagen secretion and transforming growth factor-induced myofibroblast differentiation that can influence fibroblast proliferation. PGE2 enhances angiogenesis and wound healing.
– Higher concentrations of WNT4 than competitor products. The WNT4 protein intimately involved in driving normal wound healing and cell proliferation. This molecule regulates cell movement and proliferation in the creation of new tissue by multiple mechanisms including enhancement of new blood vessel formation which is required for normal wound healing.
– Higher concentrations of GDF-11 than competitor products. Growth/differentiation factor 11 (GDF-11) has been called “an ingredient for the elixir of youth.”