HemaClear® is a line of innovative science-backed, sterile, single-use devices for the safe and effective removal of blood from the limbs, while blocking its re-entry. HemaClear® has been used in about a million procedures worldwide in over 25 countries, with an outstanding safety track record.
SAVES COST, TIME & CLUTTER
The HemaClear device for limb occlusion and exsanguination has many advantages to users:
- Fast & Easy – Removes blood and provides arterial occlusion within 12 seconds.
- Reduces complication rates – Eliminates cross contamination and Surgical Site Infection (SSI).
- Cost effective – Eliminates the need for reprocessing as the tourniquets are disposable.
- Provides optimal exsanguination – Removes more than 95% of the blood from the surgical site.
- Full range of sizes – Covers infants to obese adults.